We offer classes at all levels for athletes ages 5 and up. Classes are once a week for an hour long. The cost is $70 per month plus a one-time registration fee of $55 for new families. You do not have to be a member of an allstar team to participate.
Beginner athletes 8 and under are welcome to do a free trial class in our “Intro to Tumble” level. Athletes that are 9 and up OR have prior cheer/tumbling experience will be asked to do a free tumbling evaluation to see what level will best suit them. Please see the attached evaluation prerequisite document for the specific skill list that the evaluator will ask your athlete to perform.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR AN EVALUATION:
- All customers must have an account in our system to register and participate in any of our programs. To create an account, you can go through our website by ckicking on the “Parent Portal/Booking” tab and follow the prompts to input the guardian and athlete information. Be sure to opt into emails, as this is how we communicate important billing, scheduling and gym information.
- You can download our mobile app called “Stingray Cheer.” It is the same login credentials across both platforms so please only create one account.
- Once you have created your account, you can book an evaluation by going to the “Booking” section of the parent portal. Click “Find a Class” and our entire class schedule will be listed. There are over 250 offerings listed so we highly recommend you use the filter functions! Filter the LEVEL to EVALUATION to show all of our available evaluation time slots. Once you have found a day and time that works for you, click the offering, choose your athlete and submit your request. The request will come through out office and if your request is available, you will receive an APPROVED email to the address listed on your account, letting you know you are good to go!
- Evaluations take between 15 to 30 minutes to complete, and the instructor will take a video of your athlete performing the prerequisites and submit it to our coaches’ group for review. Once a coach reviews the athlete video, the feedback will be shared by our front office staff to the guardian listed on the account. Once you have your level approval you can immediately sign up and begin your classes!
- What happens if I cannot make it to one of my classes?
- If your athlete has to miss a class, no worries! You can submit a future absence request through your parent portal account so that the coach and the office are aware. Your athlete will be issued a “makeup token” that can be cashed in through the system for a class on another day/time that works for you. Makeup tokens expire after 30 days. If Stingrays is closed or has to cancel your class, you will receive makeup tokens for those dates as well.
- Are there restrictions on when I can start or end my class?
- You can start a tumbling class at any time after an evaluation is noted on your file! If you are starting in the middle of the month, we will prorate your account to reflect the cost of the number of classes you will attend in that month.
- If you are looking to discontinue your class, you can do so at any time. Please provide as much notice as possible so we can note your account and stop billing at the appropriate time. The schedule will change in May of each year, so your tumble class will be dropped, and you will need to re-enroll to the new SUMMER schedule.
- Can I enroll my athlete in more than one class?
- YES! You can enroll in multiple classes a week if it works for your schedule. Additional classes qualify for a $10 discount bringing your cost to $70 for your first class, and $60 per additional class for the month.
- How does billing work?
- Your charges will be added to your account on the 1st of each month and are due by the 7th. If you add a card to your account and opt into recurring billing, the auto draft will run on the 8th of the month. Please be sure to review your charges on the emailed statement so we can make any necessary adjustments for discrepancies.