February 13th NEWS
- Valentine’s Theme for practice wear this week – OPTIONAL
- Showcase is March 18th at 6 pm (athletes report at 5pm)
- Team Pictures are March 4th (see below)
- Uniforms passed out at the end of the February.
- Info on Briefs, sports bra, and hair & makeup coming soon!
Dec. 5th News
Practice wear will be distributed on December 12th. Until then wear whatever practice wear you have. Certain colors are not required. Remember that each cheerleader needs white cheer shoes.
Uniform Fittings will take December 7th and 8th during practice time. Time is of the essence therefore parents are not allowed. Please have athletes wear a sports bra (except for the younger RAYS).
Practices have started!
Tomorrow and Thursday we will be conducting our parent meetings with the individual coaches. This is a perfect way to hear directly from your child’s head coach. They will be sharing their expectations and goals for the team. Please make every effort to be in the meeting. The next one will be in February so it’s a good time to meet them in person. I can tell you that they are so excited to get started with your kiddos!
All meetings will be on your teams practice day (Wednesday or Thursday) at 6:30. Except for Iron and Radium and their meetings will be at 5:30. There will be coaches to direct you to specific locations in the gym for your team meeting.
Also a quick reminder! This Thursday is the LAST day to order practice wear. It will be handed out at the end of next week!
Let’s Go Rays!!
NEW UNIFORMS THIS YEAR!!
ALLSTAR PREP (aka Half year)
Thank you for your interest in our Allstar Prep Program. Our Prep Program is designed to offer competitive Allstar Cheer to athletes that are new to cheerleading or who may be unable to commit to our full year program. Allstar Prep can be a perfect stepping stone for an athlete that wishes to become a part of The Stingray Allstars full year program. It also offers a competitive team for those that only wish to compete for a partial season.
Come be a part of THE “One of a Kind” experience!
The teams will consist of Levels 1-3 and athletes’ ages 4-18 (as of August 31, 2016). No skills or experience required!
All forms will be available on our website, www.stingrayallstars.com, beginning in the September 15, 2016.
Information COMING SOON!
Remember! This is a PLACEMENT and NOT A TRYOUT, it is a skills assessments and no specific skills are required to participate in the program. We will create teams based on who is assessed. Questions? Please feel free to email [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible! We would love to talk to you about our program!
What to bring to Assessment: (Stingray forms will be available September 15th) We will begin accepting completed forms on September 15th as well.
- Member Information Form and Waiver
- Assessment Form (top portion filled out)
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Team Rep Form
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate (athlete will not be placed on a team without a birth certificate)
- Please be prepared to turn in a check for your installment of $195.00 payable to Stingray Cheer Co.
What is the time commitment?
- Practices will be Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday 5:00-7:00. Practices will be held at the Marietta or North location. We are unable to take day/friend/etc. requests.
- There will be several additional practices called on Fridays & Saturdays. We will release the schedule further in to the season.
- All athletes are expected to be at EVERY practice. Any absences must go through your team rep then to your coach. Unexcused absences will result in dismissal from your team.
- Practices begin the week of 11/27 depending on team placement.
- 2 competitions: 2/25 in Cartersville and 4/22 in Atlanta.
What is the financial commitment?
- A non-refundable payment of $195.00 is due at your assessment. This will be your first installment.
- The cost of the program is $975 and is split into 5 payments of $195, due at the beginning of each month.
- Your tuition includes; all team practices, a once weekly one-hour tumble class (please schedule through the front office), choreography/music, competition fees, team t-shirt, competition bow AND UNIFORM RENTAL!
- USASF Registration Fee of $30.00. You will receive instructions on how to do this through the USASF website. Your athlete must be registered to compete.
NEW UNIFORMS THIS SEASON!
*Details COMING SOON!
Briefs AND Sports Bra(payment expected for all items at the time of ordering at the pro shop). Coaches will also provide you information on how to do your hair and make-up.
White cheer shoes are required but you can use a pair you already have OR purchase wherever you choose!
2 practice wear outfits and a bow to match. Each outfit will have a designated practice day. These will be available to purchase on the days of the assessments!
Stingray backpack, (while this item is not mandatory, it is the only bag that you are allowed to carry at competitions).
**All Mandatory and Optional items must be ordered through our pro shop,
Full Out Sports, as all logos are a registered trademark of
The Stingray Allstars.
No replications of any logos are allowed**
If you have any questions, feel free to contact: